Fix “Server Model SSI.htm” error in Dreamweaver CS4
obe Dreamweaver CS4″ width=”256″ height=”256″ class=”alignright size-full wp-image-2196″ />Today, when I was trying to run Dreamweaver CS4, I got the following error:
“The following translators were not loaded due to errors:
Server Model SSI.htm: has configuration information that is invalid.”
I don’t know why it was giving me this error, but I got the solution . If you are also getting the same error, let’s read the article below to fix it
Let’s fix it:
- Close the Dreamweaver, if it is already open.
- Open this
folder: “C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS4\en_US\Configuration”
- Delete the file “WinFileCache-7A9586CB.dat“
- Done! Lets start the Dreamweaver
Above steps should fix this issue else please let me know through your comments. I’ll try to fix it for you
About PrashantA SQL Expert.
- Guidelines For Creating Content Rich And Useful Custom 404 Pages
- 10 Recommended PHP Coding Tips To Enhance Your Daily Coding Skills
- How To Disable Facebook Ticker From Sidebar? [Google Chrome Extension]
- Kuler: A Simple And Powerful Color Theme Generator By Adobe
- How To Reset AUTO_INCREMENT Attribute Of A Column In MySQL Table
- Software Requirements Specification (SRS) Template – Start Writing SRS For Your Project October 4, 2007
- Fix “Server Model SSI.htm” error in Dreamweaver CS4 April 1, 2009
- How To Create Simple Cool Paging With PHP and CSS July 29, 2009
- How To Resize Images With CSS – Keeping Aspect Ratio As It Is: Quick & Easy December 16, 2009
- How To Improve DISQUS Comments Paging With Custom CSS In Less Than A Minute? February 16, 2012
- How To Create A Stunning Horizontal Navigation Menu Like Apple[dot]com With CSS3 and jQuery? February 15, 2012
- How To Create Buttons Like Google Chrome With CSS3? (Cross Browser) February 9, 2012
- Diagnose Your Website, Detect Malware, Crawl Errors With Google Webmaster Diagnostics Tools February 7, 2012
- Download 7 Free Gorgeous Email Templates By EmailWear November 13, 2011
- Kingdom Crusade: Great! Thank you! The code made my day! Because my...
- jellevanderschoot: Thanks! Well done :-)...
- nedogrannn: wow~ so cool...
- Augusto Rocha: Hello Sachin! I am a brazilian php developer and I...
- Ameri Asnawi: Thanks! altough i got error at $page = $_REQUEST[...